Skip to content
With more than fifteen years of experience in the field of hydrogeology, we look forward to providing you with the following services:
- Hydrogeology studies for construction dewatering, land severances, and development applications.
- Long term groundwater and surface water level, flow, and chemistry monitoring.
- Nitrate and Chloride (Salt) impact assessments.
- Well drilling and installation: Water supply wells, pumping wells, and groundwater monitoring wells.
- Pumping tests and slug tests for aquifer characterization.
- Water supply potential assessments.
- Annual monitoring and reporting programs to support permit requirements.
- Pre- and Post-development site Water Balance calculations.
- Application preparation and submission for ECA, PTTW, EASR, and municipal sewer use permits.
- Expert witness testimony: Land development and construction dewatering issues.